Wednesday 22 August 2012

The whole, is greater than the sum of the parts.

So, we are created. And I say "we", because there are more. Yes, I know, there is noone here at the moment, but I hope there will be. Anyway, we are looking for more ideas on motivation and painting, so I thought this would be a good idea: something to keep us busy and for other people to inspire us and help us on this cyclopean effort. And I say cyclopean 'cause the majority of the members associated with this, have their armies only primed. Or only glued. Or even still in boxes.

So, these are the facts, we need help. We gather around in a table, in a basement somewhere in Athens, and we spend our time (and our vision) on plastic miniatures. Awesome.




Above, one of those sessions.

No comments:

Post a Comment