Monday 12 November 2012

The Elder Races

After a long time painting power armour, I chose to see a different aspect of modelling: As I've stated to the previous post , some time ago I was given an army of Eldar, painted with the Ulthwe craftworld paint scheme. Now, to be honest, I never liked the whole idea with wraith bone colouring (I like the idea of the wraith bone being a living matter that can be shaped according to the Eldar whims) so I tried a different approach on the matter. Bellow, with no further ado (my time is short) you can see the outcome.

I hope you'll enjoy it.





P.S.: I know there are a lot of things that can be fixed or made in a better way (e.g. the highlighting on the targeting pole) but I keep this as a reminder on what I did wrong and what can be fixed in the future.

Cheers.


Sneak Peak: Blood Angels



No comments:

Post a Comment